It’s that time of the week!
I’m not sure about you, but the weather in Virginia is so wonky this time of year and it is so hard to keep up! Lucky for us, I’ve noticed graphic tees are coming out in full force. They are fun to layer or wear alone. You can dress them up for the office or throw one on to run errands in! I have found some that are too cute and am excited to share.
- Anthropologie | Ciao Striped Graphic Tee | $68.00
- Anthropologie | Casual Friday Graphic Tee | $68.00
- J Crew | Streets of NYC Tee | $39.50
- H&M | Tee with Embroidery | $29.99
- Target| Good Vibes Short Sleeve Tie Front Tee | $14.99
- Old Navy | Stay Golden Tee | $14.99
- Old Navy | Happiness is Free Front Pocket Tee | $16.99
- Gap| Stripe Linen Scoop Neck Tee | $25.00
- Urban Outfitters | FRIENDS Logo Tee | $39.00
- H&M | Printed Floral Tee | $14.99
These were my top ten graphic tees that I found in my searches. I primarily picked tees that would be easier to dress up – which is easy to do! However, there are a few that are on the more casual end.
To dress any of these up, start with a high-waist business pant. My personal favorites are from J Crew – the Cameron pant. Tuck the front in a little bit, add a low profile belt, throw on a jacket or blazer, and some sassy flats.
A good jacket would be this one from Zara. A few years ago, they sold it in a camel color and that’s what I have. I love layering with simple tops and neck ties or big earrings and pulling my hair back.
As for shoes and belts – remember that leopard is a neutral. The only tees on this list that I would not wear leopard accessories with are #2, 8, 9, and 10. I added #9 to the list because Friends is one of my top three t.v. series (the others being NCIS and The Hills). #2, 8, and 10 should be complimented with neutrals or metallics.
Dressing these tees down is even easier. You could wear any kind of denim bottoms, layer with a jean jacket – or no jacket at all! Throw on cute sandals with any of these and you are ready to go!
Share in the comments below how you style your graphic tees!