With the gift-giving holidays only a couple weeks away, I decided to make another gift guide for her with items that are a little pricier than my last post! I will make a gift guide for him later this week, and those items will all be under $200.
2. H&M Leopard Print Mug | $9.99 | I love the black & white with gold accent and the writing in the bottom is a great touch! Pro-tip: Whenever I buy mugs or glasses for friends, I always buy two that are matching/coordinating so the recipient can have a set!
3. Nordstrom at Home Cuddle Up Faux Fur Throw Blanket | $89.40 | I think this gorgeous faux fur blanket really sells itself 😉
4. Tory Burch Gemini Link Tote | $198 | My best friend has this in the black and it’s amazing. It’s life-proof and can hold really anything. I love the French Grey the most but it also comes in black, red, and ivory.
5. Kendra Scott 4×6 Photo Frame | $195.00 | This is something you can customize in Color Bar but my favorites are the Variegrated Pyrite (pictured) and the Crackle White Mother of Pearl. This would make an amazing gift (these frames are gorgeous) and you can personalized by putting a picture of you and the recipient in the frame!
6. Tiffany & Co Elsa Peretti Bean Pendent | $125.00 | I think this necklace is so pretty. One of my friends has had this necklace for years and years, and she wears it everyday with everything. The chain is 16 inches.
7. kate spade new york Sleep Romper | $88.00 | You can never go wrong with cute sleepers, let’s be real.
8. Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence | $19.99 | This 365-day devotional is extremely popular. Pretty much all of my Christian gal pals have used or currently use this devotional and love it!
9. Anthropologie Constellation Jewelry Gift Set | $48.00 | This set includes earrings and a necklace, and makes a great personalized gift!
10. 2018 Vintage Maps Wall Calendar | $21.95 | This wall calendar is so fun. Each month is a vintage map of a different continent or country – perfect for the traveler and super organized gal!