Today is National Handbag Day & since the date is 10/10, I have a list of 10 handbags that I have and love or love and want!! In this post, I won’t be doing my usual outfit pairing. I’ll just include a few quick details (as if you ever need more convincing to treat yourself!)
1. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Nylon Shoulder Tote : I remember when all the girls in my high school had a bag like this and I had to beg until I got a garnet one my senior year. I used it for maybe 4 months and then never thought about Longchamp again until I bought my Large Le Pliage tote in BCN. It’s such a great, durable bag. Senior year I used it every day for classes. I definitely got $145 worth of use out of it!
2. Tory Burch Fleming Small Convertible Shoulder Bag : I truly love this color – I just bought a top and nail polish in this deep, wine red. Tory Burch is a great brand and so durable (I can be a little mean to my bags sometimes – yes, I know). So while $458 seems like a steep price, this style and color will be timeless and make this a fantastic piece for many years to come!
3. Burberry Medium Banner in Leather & House Check : I ~love~ this handbag and it’s at the top of my wish list. I like that it’s black but has the browns in the house check pattern on the sides. This is the most expensive bag on today’s list at $1,595 but it’s of great quality, size, and a totally classic piece.
4. Chelsea28 Chace Faux Leather Shoulder Bag : If you have been reading along for a little bit, you’ll know that I love whipstitching. This brown bag is faux leather has a ton of whipstitch detailing! It is currently half off, making it a steal at $39!
5. SheIn Contrast Faux Leather Chain Saddle Bag in Grey : This bag is only $30! It’s faux leather and a great size to throw in all of your essentials – wallet, keys, phone, lipstick, and whatever else you need for a night out! It’s a fantastic knock off of this Chloé bag, and only fractions of inches different in size. It’s currently in my shopping cart online!
6. MILLY Astor Whipstitch Leather Small Crossbody Saddle Bag : At $159, this bag is so cute. I really like whipstitch on leather goods, I think adds a great subtle detail. I’m also a huge fan of the exterior zipper pocket on the flap.
7. kate spade new york Run Wild Leopard Appliqué Leather wallet : Any time I buy a new purse, I buy a new wallet. This adorable yet sassy leopard appliqué wallet will go perfectly with several of the handbags I’ve listed today. This zip closure wallet has a 3 sections and a dozen card slots. These are my favorite wallets because they have so much organization and you can be sure nothing will fall out since the zip closure goes around 3 of the 4 sides!
8. Barrington St. Anne Tote : The St. Anne tote costs $160+ depending on how you customize it. You can change the print, handles and piping, stripe, and monogram. The deer print is my favorite. It’s a versatile print and can be worn with the majority of outfits in my closet! This tote comes in the standard size and a petite but the standard is on my Christmas list.
9. BP Faux Leather Mini Backpack : This mini backpack is super cute for only $39. You can fit all your essentials in this for a night out or a day trip adventure. It also comes in gold, which would make a great statement piece to an otherwise simple outfit!
10. Forever 21 Faux Leather Studded Crossbody : For $17.90, this handbag makes a great statement piece. I recently bought a red crossbody bucket bag from Forever 21 in a deep red with gold hardware. I’m super excited to wear it and the bold reds and wine reds are great for this fall!
I hope you enjoyed my finds for National Handbag Day! Write in the comments below which is your favorite!